Whenever I do any type of project I just triple my cost and time spent
on it form the beginning.  I have had good expereince with JC whitney
so hopefully you will get those pegs on quick.  I just bought a barrel
bag that will sit in front of the sissy bar in hopes of more lumbar
support when I ride, so i'm thinking the crash guard/highway bars on
my NH are going to workout good for longer rides.