From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lov...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Juli
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:46 PM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Questions: Laid down bike last night

Hi!
I laid down my bike last night while maneuvering it in to the garage,
I wasn't paying attention and the wheel turned.  It literally just
slipped, and I wasn't strong enough to keep it up, but gently set it
down so it didn't slam. Got it up just fine and checked it for
damage.  No battery leak, or any other visible damage except my brake
pedal was bent a bit.

Fixed the pedal and took it out today and couldn't tell it was
handling any differently, but am wondering if there is anything I need
to check or be cautious of?

07:00:00