i do love being on the boat, and we live anchored out in "the river" so
theres not any dockage.. i keep my bike a few places, parked next the GFs
car at the park, at her moms house in sanford, or where she works... the
park is where we dinghy into daily and nobody hassles us there... in fact
the homeless people there look after the car, bike, and dinghy... they dont
expect anything from it, we just treat them like people... and every once in
a while toss them a few land sharks and mcds dollar burgers... but thats
saying thanks, not a buy off....