COOL! Beats paying property tax mister.

________________________________
From: paul annen <greenzer...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, February 6, 2010 12:44:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Carb/K&N Tunning

whell, right now we dont realy go anywhere (perkins diesel needs a new head
gasket... $150 just for the gasket kit) but with it being a 250 we could pull
it up on deck along with her scooter (aprilla sr50 baby!!! 50cc 2 stroke liquid
cooled... change the carb to a 17mm and it will up the rpm to produce 20 HP...
god love itialian rednecks) and take them with us, but right now its realy more
like an rv at a park.. yes it can move, but we just call it home