Matt,

I've seen many used ones for other models all around $100, so maybe BB
didn't raped you that bad ;). I am looking for one for my '96 NH... I'll try
to wait a bit longer to see if something cheaper comes out... otherwise I
guess I'll go with BB as you. Please let me know your experiences in terms
of shipping and then installation. Are you planning to installed yourself?

Javier.