By the way... one other note here.  I think I know why Honda did not
include center stand on these bikes as a standard.  Not having a
center stand is one problem, but when you get by that you'll soon
realize that getting them up on the center stand is no easy feat
either.  At least it wasn't with my somewhat limited experience.  When
I was in high school in the '70s I had a Honda CB100.  You could just
about pick that bike up and set it down on the center stand.  When I
tried the same technique on the 'Hawk, I just about dropped the
jewels!  Javier turned me on to a YouTube video that shows how to do
on a big (I think it was a) BMW.  That technique works on 'Hawks also,
but still takes some practice.