From: Mike Prince <mikedpri...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 11:24:15 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] key on, nothing lights up

I am moving and my owners manual is two hours away, or else I might not have to
ask this question.  But, I turned on the key on my 700S today to ride it to the
parts store, and nothing happened.  No lights, nothing.  I hope it is a simple
fix.  Where should I start my search and what do you think happened?
Thanks
Mike