From: Dennis Hammerl <blues...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] 1986 Nighthawk 750
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 8:40 PM

There seems to be quite enough people involved in this already, however; I
would venture a guess that something went awry in the "took carb apart" deal.
Before I pursue that line I'd like some history. With all the story lines
running here I might have missed yours. So, I ask; in the time you have owned
this, has it ever run properly ? And then, in painful detail, relate all that
led up to it not running right. Why ? Because somewhere in all of it lies the
answer. I suspect I know what is wrong but I'm not there, can't see what you do
and need details. I do not assume any level of competence in abilities until
proven. The 450sc is not an easy bike to diagnose as some here might attest to.
This may take some time.