I would be interested to know also, Graham

On Apr 12, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Lie Njie wrote:

Anyone used Metal Rescue ( http://www.metalrescue.com/ metalrescue.aspx ) to clean the rust out of their gas tank? I've done a bit of looking and it seems that the Kleen kit requires several different steps but the Metal Rescue might work with a single $25 bottle. Curious if anyone's used it before I buy.

Thanks!
  +Lie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to