Sounds like floats r sticking in the carbs
On Apr 30, 2011 1:21 AM, "Justin D" <[email protected]> wrote:
> So I just bought my first Nighthawk. I bought this bike as a fixer
> upper. One of the many problems that I am experiencing right now is
> that I can get the bike to start and it idles (idle is a little rough)
> but when I go to give it the gas it bogs down as if it is getting too
> much fuel or too much air. Any insights into this problem would be
> helpful and I can fix it.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to