They act that way when they are cold and running lean.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin D <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:14:56 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] 83' 550 won't accelerate

So I just bought my first Nighthawk. I bought this bike as a fixer
upper. One of the many problems that I am experiencing right now is
that I can get the bike to start and it idles (idle is a little rough)
but when I go to give it the gas it bogs down as if it is getting too
much fuel or too much air. Any insights into this problem would be
helpful and I can fix it.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to