That is quite a disgusting image... grasshopper guts everywhere.  Yummy. I
hope never to experience that personally.  :-)
On May 6, 2011 8:47 AM, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> my first day on my first bike i was out after dark and it must have been
grasshoper season... Riding next to a corn field.... It was nasty, so much
bug guts i got cut by exo-skeliton that was forced through the air vents...
Thank god i was wearing my turnout coat, i was on my way to a date..
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 11:34:37 am
> To: [email protected]
> From: "Kyle Munz" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Experiment in Sun protection
>
> I've had that happen a few times. Just me on a country road and I can see
> this huge dragonfly way down the road and I'm thinking do I move left or
> right? but they don't just fly in a straight line and no matter where I go
> SMACK right between the eyes. I got some riding gloves with terrycloth on
> the thumbs so I can wipe my shield while riding.
>
> -Kyle
>
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Christina Mays <[email protected]
>wrote:
>
>> I had a HUGE one smack my face shield right between the eyes. It was
>> gnarly...
>>
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:28 AM, [email protected] <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> all im going to say is love bugs.... And yes there in season right now
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 11:11:25 am
>>> To: [email protected]
>>> From: "Christina Mays" <[email protected]>
>>> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Experiment in Sun protection
>>>
>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Kyle Munz <kyle1
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to