I've had that happen a few times. Just me on a country road and I can see
this huge dragonfly way down the road and I'm thinking do I move left or
right? but they don't just fly in a straight line and no matter where I go
SMACK right between the eyes. I got some riding gloves with terrycloth on
the thumbs so I can wipe my shield while riding.

-Kyle


On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Christina Mays <[email protected]>wrote:

> I had a HUGE one smack my face shield right between the eyes.  It was
> gnarly...
>
>
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:28 AM, [email protected] <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> all im going to say is love bugs.... And yes there in season right now
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 11:11:25 am
>> To: [email protected]
>> From: "Christina Mays" <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Experiment in Sun protection
>>
>> LOL!
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > If you could see the windshield of my truck after years of Houston
>> driving
>> > you'd understand why I wear full-face helmet. As much as a bug at 45
>> sucks
>> > imagine a pebble at 70!
>> >   On May 6, 2011 9:42 AM, "Christina Mays" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > > I totally hate having my face enclosed so I got the Scorpion 100 but
>> it
>> > > sucks to have bugs hit your face at 45 miles an hour or more so I just
>> > > ordered the HJC IS 33. I tried on a bunch at the local Honda shop and
>> > this
>> > > one still has the open feel but has the full face shield. It also has
>> the
>> > > built in sun shield. Can't wait until it arrives!
>> > > Christina
>> > > On May 6, 2011 6:11 AM, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > >> I had picked up a new helmet this year... a HJC IS-16, simply because
>> > >> it has the built-in sunglasses for us folks that need to wear
>> > >> corrective lenses... I wasn't quite sure exactly just how much the
>> > >> built-ins wou
>>
>> --
>>  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to