*Hey Mark! Welcome to the group!!*
*
*
*No, we do NOT grow up...we just get older. [?]*
*
*
*Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your restoration project. Send
us some progress shots along the way.*
*
*
*Paul*
*
*
*

Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
*
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Mark Warner <[email protected]> wrote:

>  New kid on the block here. I am on my 3rd nighthawk, I had an '82 450, an
> '84 450 both 20+ years ago and now I am just finishing the restoration of a
> blue '84 750 s. WOOHOO!!
>  I wanted one of these back in the day but bought a V65 Magna instead. Nice
> bike, WAY too much power for a 20 something, almost killed myself on it. LOL
> Thank GOD we grow up(or do we?).
> Cheers all,
> Mark
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>



-- 
*

*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

<<35C.png>>

Reply via email to