From: ewun <ericm...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:43:56
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: K&N Air Filter on 2002 750cc Nighthawk

Allen -

This might sound 'stupid' but it's not - it's real.  I'm happy to put
in the time to learn (more) all about my bike, but I've never even
taken my tank off (yet).  I've had my NH750 for about 3 months now and
learning more every day.  I've read and re-read the Carb Washer Mod
instructions/pictures at www.nighthawk750.com - it sounds pretty
straight-forward.  Could you/would you recommend that a newbie like
myself work though this at this point?  I'm moderately handy and
mechanically-inclined and very meticulous about things.  Beyond the
pointers highlighted in the instructions - could you offer any
additional hints/tricks?  Thanks in advance.

(Worse thing for me would be to somehow disable the bike and I can't
enjoy it on weekends!)

Eric