From: Graham Rogers <grahamjoanrog...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 14, 2012 3:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Starting issue on Kawasaki 454LTD

Good read, I'm thinking the problem may be outside the carbs, Graham

On Jan 14, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Jason King wrote:

Check out this link http://www.dansmc.com/starter.htm

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Allen Thomas <althomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmm, since ether is more explosive that gas it can help to start a lean or
rich mixture, but still sounds like is not getting enough gas. Since it starts
when warm then it can't be too rich, if it was too rich it would be hard
starting when hot. How does the "choke" work on that bike is it in the carbs or
in the airbox or intakes? I'd make a point to double check its operation.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T