If for some reason you can't get the manual from the site provided, I
have a copy of the 79-83 Service Manual (I have a '82 CB750SC) as
a .pdf.  It's rather large, but one of the members here gave me a site
to post it to.  If you need it let me know and I'll quit
procrastinating and upload it.  Took me a while to find it - not sure
about timtaylor.net, but most of the sites that I saw that had a link
to this manual either the link did not work or you had to pay for it.