Does the 83 and 84 year differ much? I don't see any other year other
than the 84, 77, and 91-99 for the CB750SC.

I drained the fluid from the leaking container, it was a light clear
brown sludge. Reminded me of alcohol. It was from the clear brown
line. Nothing has come out of the solid black tubing that runs from
the battery, yet.

If I need to get more fluid for my battery, where do I get it? Or is
it just water?