From: JakeD <jakemdr...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:44:33
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Buying a '92 Nighthawk 750

Hey everyone,

I spent a little bit more than I initially planned on. But I finally
got to check the bike out and it is in top shape.  When I say it looks
like it just rolled off the showroom floor, I am not exaggerating.
Super clean, no scratches/dents (at all), sounds great - everything I
could think of seemed to be ok.  The guy was a motorcycle nut, so he
seemed to take good care of all of his bikes.

Thanks again for your help! I will post pictures when I get it here.