From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Graham Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:04 PM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] My 83 cb750sc power issues

I don't see how keeping your bike running without throttle has anything to
do with the clutch - sounds like a carb problem to me

On Mar 27, 2012, at 8:25 PM, My 750 Account wrote:

> Has any one come across this issue before? I just went to start up the
bike and it turned over but if I don't keep my hand on the throttle the bike
just give out. I was told that the bike needs a new clutch. I was able to
pick up a complete set and in the process this weekend putting it in. Is
this in fact the issue?