Ron,
        Seafoam will clean your carbs, your prostate, your spleen,
liver, heart valves and even restore hair from balding heads.
        :-)
         You've stumbled on a running group joke :-)
        And yes - I run it in my bike!
          -Joey

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Pastor Ron <pastor...@cox.net> wrote:

> I looked at some of the old threads on cleaning the carbs with Pinesol. I
> could not find anything.  I don't understand why they use this rather than
> carb cleaners.  Are they still taking the carb all apart with Pinesol?
>
> Is Seafoam safe on Motorcycles? One guy told me a while back that it eats
> the rubber parts.  What's the verdict?
>
> Ron

-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow