Kurt,
        Depending on the riding you do and how heavy wristed you are -
you might find your mileage will go down with the 250. I noticed a
similar drop in mileage when I went from an overpowered car to an
underpowered car - should have gotten better, but I was working the
accelerator harder since there was less power to work with.
        Only way to know is to try.
         -Joey

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote:
> My 750 IS my current daily, and typically turns in 42-44. I'm hoping going
> slightly smaller will be better, and I haven't ruled out a 250 for my 12
> miles one-way commute.
>
> Kurt
>
> On May 14, 2012 2:27 PM, "Nate R. - Phily, PA - 83 650"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Depends on what your other daily driver gets gets. My car gets 18 mpg
>> on average, so 38 mpg is a great commute upgrade! Besides my NH
>> typically gets 43 mpg.
>>
>> Nate
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to