I have a 2009 Kawasaki EX250R and it is a fantastic bike! I have heard
nothing but good things about the Nighthawk 250 as well. I'm sure many on
here would agree they are great bikes. I ride my 250 for fun in the canyons
but it is comfy and would be a fine commuter.

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kurt Nolte
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Anyone looking for a Hawk?

 

My 750 IS my current daily, and typically turns in 42-44. I'm hoping going
slightly smaller will be better, and I haven't ruled out a 250 for my 12
miles one-way commute.

Kurt

On May 14, 2012 2:27 PM, "Nate R. - Phily, PA - 83 650"
<[email protected]> wrote:

Depends on what your other daily driver gets gets. My car gets 18 mpg
on average, so 38 mpg is a great commute upgrade! Besides my NH
typically gets 43 mpg.

Nate

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to