Amen brother Kurt!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:10:44
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sick and tired!

Perhaps we can turn this into a sort of "sick and tired" email chain to
concentrate gripes? 'cause I have one... that I'm truly sick and tired of.
Loud effing pipes.

I hate them. I hate them, hate them, hate them. I want to go Chuck Norris
on whoever first thought up the notion of "loud pipes save lives." I'd love
to go Jackie Chan on the salesnakes that perpetuate the notion to drive
pipe sales. and I'm SICK AND TIRED of the neighbor's earsplitter Harley
waking me up early in the morning!

-Kurt