From: Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 20:42:09
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sick and tired!

A funny story, and totally true, one of my fellow ECE students owns a
mid-90s Shadow. He bought it not running when he was 17, and he and his dad
cleaned it up, repainted it, and he decided he wanted to do a "sportster"
sort of look. He really wanted something he could cafe, but the Shadow was,
according to him, "had for the price of a song. No, really, I sang for it."

So clip-ons, some controls moved, a modified seat, wrapped pipes (cunningly
baffled inside, too), and he said there is no end to all the people who
compliment him on his "badass Harley."

His is about the only v-twin cruiser I would ever consider owning, I think.

-Kurt