*Just had to tell you guys about this. My daughter is getting ready to sell
her 1994 Nissan Pickup just before getting married next month, and so I
took it out for test drive since she wanted my help selling it. It ran
ROUGH, especially in lower gears. Hesitating, jerking, etc. Definitely felt
like carb issues.*
*
*
*So, I ran down to the auto parts store and picked up a can of SeaFoam.
[super hero music enters here] Poured the can into the gas tank and then
put about 10 gallons of fuel in before taking it out on the freeway to open
it up. We went about 2 miles on the freeway and by the time we took the
off-ramp the pickup was running smoothly again.*
*
*
*Another satisfied customer. [?]
*