any engine will benefit from running some type of cleaner in the oil and
gas.  agreed the harder you drive it the less chance of carbon build up.
 the internal combustion engine will never burn all the fuel in the
combustion chamber so thats where the carbon build up is from.  whether you
use atf, deisel fuel, seafoam, stp or what ever something is better than
nothing everytime!