+1 on tire opinions.  It's basically a matter of (expensive)
experimentation at $200 or more a pop until you find a brand and type
you like (handles to your liking, lasts longer, etc.)

I have Avon Roadriders on my 750 and like the way they handle, but
have had them only one season, so wear life is still a question mark.

Stock Dunlops on the Wing but haven't had the bike long enuf to
evaluate whether my next set will be the same type/brand.

Etc.