I only have 200 miles on them but was told they should last about 6,000 to
8,000 miles.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

----- Reply message -----
From: "Kurt Nolte" <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 18, 2012 9:02 am
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: tires/pipes
To: "nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com" <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>

Those of you with the Sport Demons, how long do they tend to last? Comparing
tread life, I mean.

Kurt

On May 18, 2012 9:56 AM, "Bassam Khalil"
<bassam.kha...@rcig.net<mailto:bassam.kha...@rcig.net>> wrote:
I installed new tires last summer. I put Pirelli Demon sports on mine and have
been very happy.  Not many companies make this tire size.

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!