I'd advise sunscreen and a lot of water.

Especially water.  Dehydration is a very real danger in that part of
the world, given the heat, the climate and the wind you'll be dealing
with.

Sip it frequently, even if you're not thirsty.  Failure to stay
hydrated can lead to extreme fatigue, even hallucinations and
unconsciousness (!)  Avoid caffeine (coffee, cokes, energy drinks --
they are diuretics).

You might consider a camelback rig (a bladder with sipping tube you
wear like a backpack).

That's a helluva trip.  I've done it many times, in the cab of a big
rig, but never on a motorcycle.  Good luck with it.