I found it t be sur easy to do myself. The hardest part for me was
putting in the air pressure at the small psi. I know tat thier were
post about this quite some time ago and "Pauls Nighthawk page" has
good info about how to do this. To me $250 seems like a lot to do this
but if youm don't like to get your hands dirty than it is a fair price
as it shouldnt take a shop more than 2 or 3 hours. Good luck and have
run if you decide to do it yourself.

Brian