*Hi John,*
*
*I'm weighing in a few days late on this thread, but I put my bike up for
the winter every year. And just like Mike said, I fill up the tank, run the
carbs dry, pour in some kind of fuel stabilizer and hook up the battery
tender. Oh, and cover the bike. :)*
*
*
*Sits inside my garage, which like yours, maintains a fairly warm
temperature even during the winter as long as the door stays closed. *
*
*
*Sometimes I change the oil and filter before putting the bike to bed for
the winter, but not always.*
*
*
*Paul
*

Paul LeBoutillier
p...@ccontario.com
www.ccontario.com
*May the God of hope fill you with *
*all joy and peace as you trust in him, *
*so that you may overflow with hope *
*by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13*