Or $25 to save a life. Simple punctures are extremely reliable to repair
now. Modern tires and rubber and methods and all that.

Rope twist? Yeah, not going to trust that. Vulcanizing internal mushroom
plug? Might as well not be damaged.

Back on topic, I have nothing really to offer for storing a bike. I've
never stored a bike for winter. Score one for Southern Winters, I suppose.

-Kurt