Sure, for what it is worth my kids are still relatively young as well. I
struggled with it for a while too, and still do sometimes. I occasionally
feel selfish because I am putting myself at an increased risk. But you have
to live your life as well, and if doing something you love on occasion is
what you need to do to stay happy, then so be it. You will just have to
treat it with more respect. Just get lots of insurance so if the worst
happens you know they will be taken care of financially. It's no
consolation to growing up without a Dad, but one day they will come to
realize that you were doing something you love. At least that is what I
tell myself.