Yours is worth at least $3000.   What you see on Craigslist is seldom what they
sell for.  However, I had a 2002 with less than 4,000 miles on it and sold it a
few months ago for $3800.  I had only one person come and look at it and he
didn't ask any questions, just bought it on the spot.  Mine was in immaculate
condition with luggage rack and windshield,  Graham