Is it a 90's bike? If so I have the socket that I made it isn't a perfect
fit (I made it a bit tight). But if you get the replacement nut from Honda,
you only need to remove that castle nut as the replacement is a normal nut.
Do you have access to an impact gun? You will need one to get that nut off.
As for clutch disks I have used EBC on a couple of bikes now and they seem
to work just fine. Just put the bike in gear and use a piece of wood
between the tire and across the swingarm to lock the engine in place.

Allen Thomas