I'm sitting here thinking about my suspension and whatnot. When I got the bike
the oem springs were in the forks and oem shocks were on the rear. Both were
extremely worn and bouncy with very little resistance. Is it possible that by
dropping in the stiffer progressive springs and the rear stiff shocks that the
bike has now become much more responsive? So much so that the road can very
easily manipulate my heading? My front preload spacer is set to 3/4" which is
what's recommended for my bike. Could I cut that down a bit to say 1/2 or even
1/4 inch to absorb a bit more of the road? Could what I'm talking about have an
effect on the tracking of the old lady?