I was trying this tonight. With the turns and no hands/super relaxed grip I
mean. What's it mean if the bike stands up when I'm turning and let go/relax? I
was only doing about 25/30 mph through my neighborhood when I gave it a shot.

I cranked the tire pressure to 28/28 and softened the preload on my rear
shocks. The front static sag is about 40mm and the rear static is just at 30mm
which sounds perfect from what I've read. I guess I could have torqued the head
bearings a bit tight, could this cause the twitchy/wandering sensation? It's so
weird when it happens. It almost feels like a massive gust of wind blows me
just a hair off course.