So I got a torque wrench the other day and wanted to check some of my torque
jobs I've done recently. (My rear axle but was spot on btw. Cheers). I get to
my exhaust flange bolts and I couldn't even get near the 17-22 torque spec
before the flange bolt snapped. So I'm warming up my soldering iron right now.
Going to try my luck at soldering the tip of the bolt back on there. Is this
going to hold up to daily driving or do I need to take the old gal to a machine
shop and have them weld it back on? Is it possible to out new exhaust flange
bolts all the way around?