I wouldn't mind but it's so freakin' loud! I got one of those stud extractor
kits from a friends dad who works in remodeling. And our mechanic at work
(mobile diesel truck mechanic) is going to help me remove the screw tomorrow at
lunch. I have the cb700s stud incoming (7-8x60, oem for my bike is 6-8x52) by
Saturday. I think I'll be alright. I really don't like the weight and pressure
from only one stud/nut holding my number 1 exhaust on. I don't want to
strip/shear the other one off for that cylinder. That'd be my luck.

Should I drop the exhaust to remove the stud if we go the heat route? Or can it
withstand a little torch flame? I'd rather no, any suggestions on keeping it
clean? As long as it won't warp and stay chrome I don't mind if it goes cherry
red though I doubt it will.