I think all of us who ride the Nighthawks as the same question.  I sat on
one of these just before Christmas.  The only local dealership that has had
any of these is on the Big Island in Kona.  I was there for a family event
and had to stop by the dealership.  They had a black 2014 on the floor.  A
truly amazing bike as far as it being designed to replace the Nighthawk.  I
have an ST1100 on the Big Island because of the open spaces and reasonable
distances I can ride.  As a daily commuter on my 96 750 I'd love to have
the extra CC's for my daily commute.  If I still lived in Northern
California I would by this bike tomorrow.  Commuting around the bay area on
a bike this small and power would be a dream.

Why doesn't it sell?  I'm always confused as to why Honda has never
advertised this bike.  In todays market I just don't see why it doesn't
sell.  I looked on cycletrader.com.  You'll find lots of brand new ones for
about $8,000.

Sean