When I had my 1993 Nighthawk 750, I just couldn't beat used ones on ebay.
It took me almost a year to the date looking at about 30 crap pairs or
singles every few days in ebay, but I finally found some at a good deal
from a parts yard in FL: $100 shipped per each side (to California.) I was
ready to bite the bullet and buy new from Huntington Beach Honda (good
parts rate) the day I finally spotted them.

Stock exhausts have a lot of money and development you won't get in any
other exhausts with acceleration gaps, backfires, and warped tuning ranges,
imo. You are ruining a wonderful tuned motorcycle system with cheap loud
exhaust, and ruining your hearing as well. ymmv.