I had a friend that went over to the dark side on his Suzuki. I rode it for
a while and in a straight line it's fine, you really can't tell a
difference, but when it comes time to make a turn you definitely notice.
The problem is that car tires are flat instead of rounded like a motorcycle
tire. Since bikes need to lean in order to turn you have to throw your hips
into it in order to get the tire up on edge. Once it's over it's fine
though I'm sure the contact patch is significantly smaller than with a
motorcycle tire. It just bugged me because you have to consciously think
about leaning into the turn rather than just subconsciously doing it like
on normal tires.

-Kyle