Truck-lite makes good stuff.

Downside for a Nighthawker is that all of our bikes have integrated optics
and replaceable lamps, rather than sealed beam assemblies. The mounting
ears are part of the optics, so the TL LED replacements don't just drop in.

I modified an older bike's bucket when I did my swap, looking like I'll do
it against for the 650 swap.