Well, I half-assed the alignment. Tranny mount points were in the way so I
have to go at it with an angle grinder to even test fit it, and I didn't
have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9xwZYSkW70 <-- It spins, however clunkily.
Speed controller ain't happy soft starting with the u-joint elbowed either.

But, the motor which I will be using, is spinning the driveshaft assembly
as I'll be using it. Milestones and all.

Breaker on the battery charger tripped after about 5 seconds, as it does.