> When I buy insurance all they ask for is the VIN, no questions about the
motor or any modifications, just give them the VIN and $60 gets me full
coverage. Maybe that's a US vs CA thing.the same umbrella.

You get insurance for $60? *scowls at you all south of the border*

So, you get to ride year-round, putting on 4x the miles we do... and
insurance costs 10% of what ours does.

> Oh, and you're welcome, hopefully that busted fairing helps you out

Thanks again.

Does anyone happen to know whether the headlight lens (the rectangular
thing that isn't the actual filament) for the CB700 matches the headlight
for the VF700 (Interceptor vs. Nighthawk) from those early 80s models?
Headlight lenses for the Interceptors are like, 1/4 the price and available
everywhere.