I have a shop manual issued from Honda Motor Co. For a CB 750 SC and it specs 9-12 ft lbs. Tighten the camshaft holder bolts to specified torque in a crisscross pattern.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.
From: Drew Gormley‎
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Reply To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] HELP !!! Need Torque Specs to reassemble TOP END. PHOTOS INCLUDED!‎

Yeah, that bolt is not specified in the CLYMER manual OR the CB 650 service manual. It retains the tappet arm plate and I don't want it moving on me during vibration.

I'm going to button it all back up and see if the valve bleed helped anything, now that I've gone this deep, going in again won't be that bad.