Hi Nikoneers,

     just a question regarding the TC20E and TC14E teleconverters: as it is
     my understanding, these two converters are usable with AF-S Nikkors.
     As my local dealer promised me to deliver my AF-S 80-200 zoom till
     x-mas, it would be interesting for me, whether these converters will
     work with this zoom lens as well.

     The point is, that there are different statements by different people:

     - my dealer, who tells me, that it is indeed possible to use these
     TCs, but AF will be lost

     - Nikon, who tells me, that it is NOT possible to use these TCs with
     the new zooms, but with the super-tele-lenses only

     - my camera bag, which tells me, that AF won't work with the new zoom
     and my old TC-201 (of course!)

     - my banker, who tells me that I won't be able to afford a 300mm AF-S
     tele lens but might afford a TC20E <;-)

     So, if anyone out there could bring light into the darkness (It's
     christmas, of course!): your comments will be appreciated!

     Thanks a lot in advance,

     Michael