Isaac Boy wrote:

> So I was assigned to photograph 5 doctors in a hospital. They were all
wearing white. I set the camera on Aperture Priority and the film was Fuji
400 print also. For better sharpness I used 1/125 sync. I shot with
different apertures, but the exposure was always 3D auto. Result: 8 unusable
underexposed pictures and the need for a new photo session (everything on
manual this time).  <

Did the new photo session with you shooting manual still result in dark prints?
I wouldn't be surprised if it did because it was probably the printer being
fooled by the white outfits.  Part of what 3D matrix flash metering is for
is to handle this situation correctly and, from my experience, it did.

David Johnson