I see that B&H doesn't have a price yet on the F100.  Now that Henry is a
regular on
this list, I was wondering if we could persuade him to give us at least a
ballpark figure.
I realize that quoting an approx. price before it's officially set could be
risky stuff, but
I'm hoping Henry can still manage something along the lines of, "Nothing's
definite/this
could change by a bunch between now and the end of January/it looks like
between
$1,100 and $1,200 for the body with US warranty."

Also, what's the status with MLU on the F100?  My understanding is that it
doesn't
have "full" MLU, but does it have "pseudo MLU", where the mirror pre-fires
when you
use the timer?  My FM2N has this feature, and it's virtually as good as full
MLU,
at least for my purposes.

Lou